Attending CHI 2016? Let this app be your guide to the conference!
This is the official Android conference guide for the 33rd ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing System (SIGCHI2016).
Watch video previews, read the conference proceedings on your mobile device, plan your schedule, or take notes on particular papers!
- sync your schedule, reading list, and notes across multiple devices and with the web program
- Add a widget to your desktop with your CHI schedule
- Watch the video previews for a particular session, day, or the entire conference, all in one playlist
- Vote for your favorite talk
- Share links to your favorite papers with your friends, and open links directly in the app
CHI 2016 is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-11. The program can be installed on Android.
CHI 2016 (version 1.1.20) has a file size of 6.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.